We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Our Claims Associates help our customers manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams. They are committed to helping our customers and claimants through the claims process and making that process as easy as possible. The Claim Associate role includes:
- Investigating each claim, evaluating facts, applying coverage, accurately documenting the file and paying what is owed
- Applying knowledge of state and federal laws, statutes and insurance regulations through the claim handling process
- Answering inbound calls and making outbound calls to customers and claimants
- Supporting our customers 24 hours/7 days a week
Our team members are housed in our Richardson, TX Cityline location. Claim Associates work in a shift environment that includes irregular hours, weekends, and holidays based on workload and job requirements. Schedules may change based on business need. This opening is to compete for positions across our Claims area starting pay ranges from $16.00 - $17.75 per hour.
Our rock star employees successfully complete all required training in order to provide a remarkable customer experience. This includes successfully completing all applicable licensing exam(s) and background checks required of various state(s). This is a must in order to maintain employment!
Competitive candidates demonstrate the ability to:
- Communicate clearly, professionally and empathetically on every interaction
- Know where to find answers helping the customer or claimant understand what will happen next
- Handle multiple computer applications while helping customers on the phone while maintaining quality records in a fast-paced collaborative team environment
- Thrive on accountability to your team, your work and your schedule!