We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
- Investigates, evaluates, and concludes Boat, Commercial, and Farm & Ranch property claims including verification of coverage and extent of damage to property, which may require contact by telephone or by correspondence
- Applies knowledge of Boat, Commercial, and Farm & Ranch policies, nautical terminology, state/federal regulations, repair procedures/techniques to resolve first party losses with policyholders and/or their representatives
- Works with external vendors to investigate, evaluate, and conclude Boat, Commercial, and Farm & Ranch property claims
- Examines and resolves assigned Boat, Commercial, and Farm & Ranch property claims involving coverage questions, agency commitments, salvage, title branding, estimate reconciliations, and subrogation
- May resolve a large volume of claim calls in an in-office environment
- Four year college degree preferred
- Customer Service experience
- Building construction knowledge
- Active listening skills
- Strong work ethic
- Relationship building skills
- Ability to obtain State mandated licenses