To become part of the organic growth of our organization, qualified candidates will obtain the skills and knowledge necessary to become an All Risks wholesale Producer at one of our U.S. branches through participation in the fast-track sales leadership development program, All Risks University. After participating in the 6 week training program, each participant will work on a team to fine tune their new skills and knowledge, learn how to use their tools and resources and will then become a new wholesale producer and build their own book of specialty and surplus lines business. This entails building and maintaining relationships with retail agent clients and partnering with them to be a resource for finding insurance for their hard to place risks. Specific tasks will include, but not be limited to, making marketing calls and visits, analyzing submissions, quoting and binding risks, preparing risks for submission to brokerage markets, building relationships with carrier underwriters and understanding what it takes to get the deal done.
1. Have an overall grade point average of at least 3.0 of a 4.0 scale
2. Be at least 18 years of age and able to show proof of legal eligibility to work in the U.S.
3. Possess proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
4. Have excellent written and oral communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
5. Be a recent graduate or full-time Senior enrolled at an accredited 4-year College or University
6. Be pursuing or have received a degree in Insurance and/or Risk Management
Additional Salary Information: Including significant bonus potential as a producer
All Risks, Ltd. was formed as an excess and surplus lines facility in 1964 in Baltimore, Maryland. While we have since expanded into additional territories and product lines over the past 53 years, our business is written exclusively through retail agents and brokers. We are independently owned with over 850 employees. All Risks has been the fastest growing, and one of the largest privately held w...holesale brokers in the country for over 12 years.
Our goal is to build our company with ambitious people who reflect the following values: HONESTY, HONOR, HARD WORK, ETHICAL BEHAVIOR, COURAGE, COMMITMENT, PROFESSIONALISM, LOYALTY, COLLABORATIVE PARTICIPATION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP and POSITIVE ATTITUDE.