1. Assist in the renewal or new business process by:
a) completing renewal certificates as directed by the respective account team
b) preparing Auto ID cards for each power unit
2. Save all general correspondence electronically
3. Fulfill daily certificate requests as required for each client by following Lockton’s quality procedures to ensure compliance.
4. Coordinate the preparation and distribution of auto identification cards.
5. Obtain flood determinations as needed by unit for insured locations
6. Deliver Workers’ Compensation Posting Notices to each client as directed by the team to ensure their compliance with each states rules and regulations
7. Prepare written correspondence and make calls to certificate holders and/or clients as needed in a timely professional manner
8. Perform other clerical tasks in accordance with detailed instructions from account team
9. Operate alphanumeric keyboard to enter data into system, and verify that keyed data is accurate, complete and conforms to established procedures.
10. Make a positive contribution to client satisfaction and constantly strive to improve service to the clients
11. Communicate in a positive manner to contribute to a cohesive, pleasant work environment.
12. Protect the confidentiality of information learned by performing the duties of the position.